Monday, March 14, 2005

Remember, remember.

It always strikes a chord with me when I remember the past. Chatted online for a while with a dear old friend of mine yesterday. Turns out we might meet in Paris for a rendezvous with some other old friends....these 'old friends'...ghosts of the past who just never say die...then I'm meant to meet up with some other (slightly less old) friends in London next Saturday.
I'm only 19 and yet talking to them about old times really makes me wonder what's happened to the years that have flown by so quickly. Especially when I remember how I never thought I'd think about the passage of time in such a sentimental way. All those 'missed chances' and severed links...I say - the joy passes, but the memories remain. Life isn't over yet, but it's awesome to see what's happened so far.

No comments: