Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Parasite

I now blog until the 24th, that way I'll have truly completed a year online....
Someone seems to be under the impression that I was 'smitten' - according to a recent comment post; I must unequivocally state that they are, sadly, misled. I was 'starstruck' by the night sky as I attempted valiantly to scan through some lecture notes. Coupled with the usual silly thoughts of a post-pubescent youngster (not quite 20, yet) I must have written some rather silly nonsense.
Have just picked up a lovely book on parasitology; if there is nothing happening this summer (was initially thinking of going along on a canoe trip) then I shall endeavour to make those wee beasties my friends and 'close companions' for a month or two....I'm sure Daddy might know somebody who could do with a slimy fellow like myself....

Here's something useless to pass the time. I don't feel half inspired, but anything's better than nothing at all.

Caressed by waves in the
Arms of the sea,
Tickled by golden sand
Released, joyous, free ...and yet...
I would still seek, though
Oceans, part you from me
Near my heart still
Always, tis you I see

JH

No comments: