Monday, June 13, 2005

135 Laos!

I must be the happiest loser alive. Skin of the teeth, as they say. Reprise July 8th...revenge of evil Sith Lord Jason (Darth) Ho as he takes on the goody-two-shoe Jedi foes...
Many thanks to the four lovely supporters who showed up (AJ, Lucy, Linden and Saphira).
Time for Sin City and a fantastic dinner.
I'm so terrifically glad I didn't have the chutzpah to yell out anything stupid like "I love you, Marlene!" in exasperation.

Flying home to Singapore tomorrow - 1830hrs. Somehow, something feels 'unfinished' - I shall find out at the start of next year, I suppose. At least I won't be the only one...it's a two-way thing, this whole business of don't-kiss-don't-tell. You never know when poetic justice decides NOT to slap you in the face and instead of whispering "get lost" chooses instead to tenderly put an arm around your shoulders stooped with desperate loneliness and calmly say "Hey, what's your favourite pancake?" Dream on, you sad shmoe, Jason Ho, dream on!

No comments: