Monday, November 15, 2004

Softy

I feel very 'soft' right now. Perhaps it's my new fleece hoodie, or the abrading cold weather rubbing down my hardened exterior shell.
I can't quite describe the feeling.
Anyway, my sanity is also being eroded by the sheer madness of trying to book a flight home to Singapore. Mainly to get the airmiles so that the next time I board they'll bow so low the plane will tip...
Anyway, it's frustrating and there is no way on the net to pay less than £1000. Time for some hard buying...those airliners need to learn not to get me peeved.
I suddenly don't feel so soft anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to exert consumer pressure. You'll show those airlines who's boss by taking advantage of their frequent flyer reward schemes. See them cower in submission.

OK