Sunday, May 22, 2005

Darth Ho

Yeah...love it...great film...shoddy love scenes, but I didn't expect much on that front anyway. The good old emperor finally gets to realise his grand design of bringing order and stability to the chaotic universe we live in. I'm so glad a brooding Lord Vader can finally help him in the grand quest to crush dissent, quell rebellion and stamp out (with a cyborg foot) all those puny mutineers. Yoda schmoda. What I don't get - why doesn't Anakin get a red light sabre once he's transferred to the dark side? It still glows blue...

Returned home by tube - with Hugh as my witness, one of the strangest things happened. We were surrounded by young Spanish girls, one of whom asked me whether I spoke the lingo - 'No' I replied - then she asked where I was from. Perhaps it's something to do with being dressed in Sunday best...then another one asked me to say soemthing - it all happened so fast - she raised her ringed thumb towards my face - it was one of those 'aura' rings and it changed colour...they all began to shriek and laugh, before she declared that they'd have to sing for me or do some odd sort of jig...before she began to bob her head up and down and they were all singing some strange number...how very odd. Next stop was theirs - but they continued to wave manically and laugh...waving nonstop...very odd...when I waved back they responded by going a little nutty...very very very strange. I don't know what to make of the whole business....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont post spoilers, damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!