Friday, January 14, 2005

Night Cogs are spinning...

All sorts of lovely people seem to visit this hallowed ground, a shrine overlooking the dark cesspit of my mind. Oh well.
I'm wondering whether the law is interesting enough to warrant a little 'ground-shifting'... it might be somewhat difficult to justify. Probably just a passing phase.
By which barometer do you measure your aspirations and afflictions? Supposedly a dash of stress is good - it reinforces coping mechanisms etc.
I'm trying to be more human. It's difficult, but the goblin nature seems to creep out rather often. The psychology lectures certainly aren't helping - my pseudo-hypochondriac self is suddenly facing assault by a myriad of possible categories of explanations for my little idiosyncrasies. Perhaps that's what they are, then - idiosyncrasies. No psychopathy, no obsessive-compulsive behaviour, no Type A personality disorder. Pure and simple idiosyncrasies that can be attributed to any normal functioning human being. Hurrah. Now I'm in denial!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of random thoughts Jason!