Sunday, January 30, 2005

Happiness

Have been informed that my blog is pretentious - I shall edit henceforth and make amends. Apologies to those who find/found it so. I write for myself - readership is a blessing, but a byproduct nonetheless.
My parents are visiting me.
I have bought a guitar, Lina, a lovely cream coloured beauty dressed in black.
Going to see Mr Mandelson this week with Rashod.
Finally recovered from a week-long cold. Feeling fine. Hopefully my first waterpolo experience tomorrow night shan't be too unnerving...
Have been coming up with all sorts of crazy ideas lately - 'inventions' and business plans...
Broadband is a wonderful, wonderful thing!
Pharmacology, however, is not.
Latest point to ponder - can other people detect emotion in my voice/mannerisms quite easily? I know I don't exactly have a poker face, but surely I'm a little more adept at hiding some things? Perhaps they are apparent to those who know me quite well/haven't seen me in quite a while. Oh well...
How life changes. How it changes, indeed.

No comments: