Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hitchhike 3 !!!!

Dear All,

Reporting from Berlin...I have been informed that my previous posts make me out to sound like a poncy obnoxious overweeningly arrogantly up-myself git......apologies a thousandfold...pls email me.....I'm not infectious.....

Hope you are wonderfully well.

After a day of sightseeing (trying to) Hamburg and tasting the fare on offer at the Schweinske (pig-themed) restaurant, the road has taken us to Berlin. German keyboards are difficult to use...ÜÖÄ€§ßßß....why couldn't they just have an ümlaut key?
It is sometimes difficult searching for youth hostels to overnight in.
Hopefully Berlin will give us plenty to see/do...
We've met a couple of Czech hitchhikers....been recommended to see Auschwitz and some sights in Slovenia etc.....will try....for now, Berlin has plenty to offer.

All the best,

Jason

No comments: